4.11.2012

Smile... :)


"Smile five times a day for no good reason."  I love that quote!  Smiling actually produces a biological effect, sending chemicals racing around your body and lifting your spirits! Try this today, and every day this week...smile five times a day for no good reason. Watch your mood change, even though nothing in your exterior has shifted.  Smile while you're standing in the shower, sitting in traffic, walking down the street, working at your desk, cooking dinner, or anytime! For absolutely no reason at all, just break into a smile!  It's an instant facelift!!

Here are some of my favorite reasons to smile:











Ah yes... I'm smiling.  :)

In the words of my mother... "If you see someone today who isn't wearing a smile, give them one of yours... you'll both feel better!"  Thanks Mom!  



Happy Day!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Liz,
    Your words are so refreshing...thanks for all of the ways you make me smile...so glad you are in my life! I love you,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Big Sister... Love you right back! :)

      Delete