4.03.2012

God Moments

Don't you love all the little unexpected "God moments" that happen throughout your day?  You know... like the one captured in the photograph below.  I had a big decision to make, and it seemed that I couldn't see through the clouds that had overtaken my mind.  I couldn't recall when I had last seen the sun.  But as I was praying, while sitting on my favorite swing by the lake, I looked up just in time to see the clouds break, and feel a cool breeze blow through my hair.  Peace flooded my soul, and I took a deep cleansing breath.  A break in the clouds... nice!


Take a moment to enjoy the God moments intended just for you today.  Perhaps his voice is whispering on the breeze, or in the brilliance of today's sunset.  He's just waiting for you to lift up your eyes.

Happy Day!
Liz

  

No comments:

Post a Comment